Saturday, October 6, 2012

More Blog!

As of this writing, the header for this blog begins, "Constantly spewing out ridiculous amounts of information..." Would you say that's right? No? Me neither. I should be more honest, don't you think? Well, rather than change that right now, I think I'm going to try and actually live up to it.

The main reason is actually that I have a lot of things to talk about all of a sudden. I had a tough decision to make on which subject I wanted to blog first--there are at least 2 more important ones nagging at me right now, so expect those pretty soon.

Before this, my goal was "try to get 2 entries a month." That's hardly anything and I still didn't do it, because it didn't seem like anything important was happening. Well, this time I'm going to try to open up to the public a bit more. You'll find the books I'm reading, the writing articles I found helpful, events, and of course, novel updates!

So what's my new goal? Every other day. I'm not going to beat myself up if I don't do it perfectly, or if I happen to be gone every once in a while, but that's the ideal here. I mean, remember when The Third Face was first coming out and I posted every single day--sometimes more than once? If I can do that, I can do this.

Check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment