Saturday, March 2, 2013

Nonfiction Review: "Your Path to Publication"

Continuing from my last look at a few books about writing, I wanted to give you a peek at the latest one I've finished.

Your Path to Publication by Kim Wright is a little book that gives you a truly realistic view of what to expect if you want your book traditionally published. It's a tough world out there, and this isn't going to kid you about that. It's just going to give you all the tips you need. You'll learn where to go to meet an agent or publisher, how to interact with these people, and, of course, the art of the good old-fashioned query. It's brought up a lot of options that I didn't even know existed! Also, it does touch on self-publishing for a chapter, but that's really not what this book is about, and if you're going that route, don't waste your time. Read this book if you're serious about getting a deal with a publisher.

Sorry to give you only a short post after several days without one. Hopefully, this will tide you over until I bring out my news tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment