Thursday, February 24, 2011

Finish!

And there was much rejoicing.

Yes, I've finally finished redrafting The Third Face. It's kind of hard to believe. I just sort of... wrote the last sentence and said to myself, "That's it, you're done."

After this blog entry, I'll probably be on break from anything even vaguely writing related for several days. That doesn't sound like a long time, but I still have people on my back for help with their manuscripts. Someone must be giving me a reputation, because there's a lot of them now. It's a good thing none of them mind waiting, though... Those are the kinds of people I like to work with.

I have a few books to read for other purposes. It's hard to believe I have the time to sit and read just for myself, but I do. Still, they coincide with a surprisingly long list of other things to get done. After this, though, all those things seem incredibly doable (especially since few have any kind of timeframe attached to them).

Rest--true rest--is a wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment